The core mission of the Arizona Corporate Council on Veteran Careers is to connect service members, veterans and their family members with meaningful career growth opportunities.
If you’re currently searching for employment, here are some available opportunities:
1. Complete the job search checklist: View & Download
2. Connect with an employment support program: Resources and support area available in every county statewide!
IN PERSON (eligible veterans receive priority service):
Arizona@Work: Find your local One-Stop for job search assistance (locations statewide).
Arizona Department of Economic Security Veterans Program: Services are available statewide.
3. Explore opportunities: There are many different resources to help you translate your military experience, explore career options and connect to employment opportunities.
Arizona Roadmap Portal – an online portal for military skills translation and matching to employment opportunities.
VA eBenefits Jobs – the VA website focused on job search (note: the Department of Defense H2H.jobs initiative now falls under this site).
My Next Move for Veterans – a Department of Labor website that includes an Interest Profiler.
4. Participate in a Roadmap Hiring Program: These programs focus on pre-matching candidates and open positions based on skills and job requirements. Interviews take place on the day of the event.
Upcoming hiring events – special thanks to Cisco for their support of these events:
March 7, 2018 – Phoenix – Click here to register
March 29, 2018 – Ft. Huachuca – Sierra Vista – Click here to register
5. Find supportive services to address areas such as housing, finances, family stress and physical health.
Arizona has a 24/7 support line available to all service members, veterans, family members, providers and helpers. Please call 1-866-4AZ-VETS (1-866-429-8387) for support and assistance with connecting to resources.
You can also visit www.BeConnectedAZ.org to use the online resource match tool.
Need additional assistance or have questions? Email email@example.com or call 602-753-8802.
If you’re looking for opportunities for career growth, additional information will be posted on this page shortly based on the work of the Council.